Buying a Home in Vancouver & Surrey, BC
Katrina & The Team assist home buyers in the Surrey and Greater Vancouver housing markets.
Are you a first-time home buyer or have you purchased and sold many homes? Whatever your history with the real estate market, Katrina & The Team know the communities and neighborhoods like no one else.
Most Vancouver area and Surrey home buyers do have one thing in common - all should ask themselve some easy questions before they start house hunting. They are:
- What area, city or suburb would you like to live? Are you open to looking at new or different locations?
- Why would you like to move? Is your current place too small? Too large? No yard? Too much yard?
- Do you commute to work? How much time is too much time commuting to work?
- Do you want a yard? If so, would you consider a pool or should the yard be small and intimate?
- What style of home do you want? There are several types of Vancouver area homes.
- Are you prequalified for a mortgage? If so, how much can you spend on a new home?
We know that searching for a new home can be time consuming and often frustrating. But working with Katrina & The Team can make to home buying process a breeze!